TracCollar Inflatable Neck Traction Collar: Large Size (Blue)
TracCollar Large Size: 16 inch collar size or above, also recommended if 6 foot tall or over.
The neck or cervical spine is vulnerable to conditions that cause pain and reduce motion. Neck pain often results from poor posture habits when working or sleeping in an awkward position, muscle strain injuries, joint irritation, stress & tension, headaches, arthritis or bulging, herniated discs. TracCollar may help you to improve your posture and provide neck pain relief by gently lifting the weight of your head off of your neck and shoulders providing neck traction, which acts as a decompression force in the cervical spine for doctor recommended relief of neck pain.
TracCollar is a portable, inflatable neck traction collar which can help to reduce herniations, disc protrusions, bulges and ease the pain of pinched nerves and associated symptoms. By decreasing pressure, it also improves the blood flow to the neck, shoulders and arms, which can lead to reduced tension and promote healing, as well as relax muscles.
TracCollar’s design was developed by orthopedic engineers in Sweden for a better, more comfortable neck traction experience. It is important that you ensure that you have discussed your suitability for therapy with your healthcare professional before using TracCollar.
TracCollar comes in two sizes: a standard size (red) for collar size 16 inches or less and about 6 foot tall or under, and a large size (blue) for neck sizes 16 inches or over and about 6 foot tall or over.
The collar is constructed of special foam supports, while the inflatable bladders between the foam pieces contain natural rubber latex. The fabric covering is made of durable, yet comfortable tricot with 97% cotton and 3% lycra. TracCollar allows effective traction treatment options in your daily care for neck pain relief.
It is important that you ensure that you have discussed your suitability for therapy with your healthcare professional before using TracCollar.
1) Place the TracCollar on your neck with the opening in the back and the inflation bulbs in the front. Place your chin in the groove at the front of the collar.
2) Fasten and adjust the traction collar with the buckles and velcro closures. The collar should only rest against the front and back of the neck. The ends of collar may not necessarily touch, however, the bladders will still inflate the device evenly.
3) To use while sitting, your head should be in a level position facing forward. For use lying down, a pillow is recommended.
4) Inflate the TracCollar by pumping the bulbs until a light stretch is felt in your neck, adjusting the right and left sides by inflating the appropriate bulb to find the perfect level of neck traction. We recommend initially trying 6 to 8 pumps each side and then releasing the pressure (see below) in order to find an initial level of comfort and to see how TracCollar is working for you. The bulbs should not be pumped more than 15 times on either side. Do not continue to use if you feel light headed, dizzy, nauseous or experience any pain.
5) For symptomatic relief use for 10-15 minutes, 1-2 times a day.
6) When finished, press the valves to release the air pressure and remove collar.
7) Not for recent sprains and/or strains, neck injury, acute conditions or progressive neck conditions. Please consult your healthcare professional if you are unsure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.